DEEP Ecosystems supports and creates ecosystem projects and initiatives in collaboration with different project partners. It intends to enrich ecosystems, connect ecosystem builders, and create collaboration projects that raise funds, e.g. via grants or sponsoring, to enable their execution.
We will collaborate with the participants of the DEEP Startup Ecosystem Accelerator program on the development of a specific project proposed and led by the participant.
DEEP will actively foster the development of the project by providing:
- A 6-week acceleration program for ecosystem projects taking the project from idea to execution
- Weekly knowledge sessions covering relevant concepts for ecosystem building from conceptualization, partnership and fundraising strategies
- Group and individual mentoring sessions by international experts
- Peer exchange opportunities involving other ecosystem builders with similar projects
- Partnering events and tools to identify organizations and stakeholders useful to the development of the envisioned project
- Fundraising strategy support tools, including lists of international opportunities, as well as mentoring for proposal writing
- Visibility support by listing the project on digital channels and among DEEP’s portfolio list on our website.
After the end of the 6-week program, DEEP will continuously support the project’s success by providing access to a community of ecosystem builders, organizing networking, and facilitating fundraising opportunities for the course of 2 years.
The combined value of DEEP’s contribution to the process is valued at 60,000 € (in-kind, not a cash contribution), which is seen as an upfront investment in the project.